COQG 2016-17 President Lois Lyon President’s Challenge
The rules are simple:
~ No larger than crib size (suggested crib size 42″x60″) and as small as you wish.
~Due at the May 25, 2017 COQG joint guild meeting.
Each month I will suggest titles, starting with the letter “A” and continuing. I will list 10 each month for 10 months just to give ideas. I know you can think of more, but I did find about 80.
– A Tisket A Tasket – Did You Ever See A Las-sie – Goosey, Goosey Gander –Humpty Dumpty
– Baa Baa Black Sheep – Frère Jacques –Here We Go Around The Mulberry Bush –Hush Little Baby
– Bye Baby Bunting – Froggie Went A Courting –Hey Diddle Diddle –I’m A Little Teapot
– Cinderella – Georgie Porgie –Hickory Dickery Dock –Itsy Bitsy Spider
– Cock-A-Doodle Do – Gingham Cat and Calico Dog –Hot Cross Buns –It’s Raining, It’s Pouring
So get your creative juices flowing and I know we will have some wonderful entries!
(Yelp…The little ditties are running through your mind right now….right?)
Lois Lyon COQG President 2016-17
Note: Congrats to Marilyn Karper – Winner of last year’s challenge “Flying High”